The regions best selling automatic fume cupboard sash system now with added functionality
With more than 1000 systems installed in Singapore and a further 4000 throughout the region, the TPE Ecosash™ has long been recognised by the regions sustainable laboratory designers as the first choice when it comes to automatic sash systems.
Originally designed to improve energy efficiency by closing the sash when operators moved away from fume cupboards, the system capabilities have been expanded to add hands-free sash opening and improved multiple level obstruction detection, making the TPE Ecosash™ III the most complete automatic sash system available on the market. Available as a retrofit for existing fume cupboards or to original equipment manufacturers at the time of assembly.
Reduce energy consumption in your laboratory
Fume cupboards are very high energy consumers in laboratories. With the TPE Ecosash™ you can have significant energy savings immediately; with estimated returns on investment of less than 12 months. A fume cupboard automatic sash system which pays for itself - now that makes good business sense!
In a typical installation, if 10 sashes can be lowered to the closed position for 40% of any 8 hour period, the consumption of conditioned air through those cupboards will be reduced by more than 70%. This reduction means that plant sizes can be reduced, downstream equipment, fans and filters, require less maintenance, and lower airflows in laboratories mean quieter more comfortable working environments.
Improve safety in your laboratory
Fume cupboards are designed to contain fumes or accidents which occur during routine use but if a fume cupboard is left unattended with the sash open whilst an experiment is running any fumes or more serious incidents could escape into the surrounding environment. By ensuring that a sash is closed whenever a fume cupboard is unattended laboratory managers and facility management personnel can be confident that any incidents remain contained and do not spread to other areas of laboratories.
- Can be installed onto new cupboards or retrofitted to existing cupboards without any downtime. Energy savings are immediate
- Hands-free raising or lowering of the sash
- Automatic closing of the sash after a programmable delay, to ensure that fume cupboards operate safely and efficiently for as long as possible
- Works by reducing air flow – saves energy – saves money
- Improves fume containment – enhances operator & laboratory safety
- Built in multi-level sensor system - senses sash obstructions and prevents accidents
- Can be installed on all brands of VAV type fume cupboards and fume hoods in less than an hour
- User friendly – easy to adjust
Make Ecosash™ part of your 5 star efficiency laboratory
Automatic sash systems are only one part of ensuring that your laboratory is as efficient as possible. If your facility already exist, we would be happy to carry out an energy efficiency audit to assess areas for improvement. If you're looking to build a new laboratory, speak to us about our local design and build capabilities.
If you would like more information, please contact us to "Get On TRAQuE"